Why use Scotland for Golf | Scotland Golf Vacations & Tours
- With more than 25 years of planning and hosting golf trips throughout Scotland and Ireland has provided us with experience you need to be assured you are getting a quality product received at the highest level of service.
- Scotland for Golf's moto is "We are big enough to deliver and small enough to care" Our service is exemplarily from the moment you book to the day you depart....
- By focusing only on tours within the United Kingdom we know our product. The company is run by PGA Professional Golfers who have travelled and played golf over the world and who's standards are set high due to their Profession. The contacts we have in the golf tourism industry are extensive therefore no job is too big and we can deliver at a price that meets your budget.
- Scotland for Golf is a company built on trust, please see our registered certificates ® The Crest is a registered trademark of the 'Professional Golfers' Association Limited.
- Scotland for Golf arranges many trips for international clients every year, many are repeat clients others are new travellers.
- Our offices are based in St Andrews and open daily. When clients are touring we are available on a 24 / 7 basis. You will be provided with email addresses, a direct office number, your personal chauffeur's mobile and your tour coordinators mobile for your information. We have agents throughout Europe if you require a translation.
- Scotland for Golf will be happy to provide you with a list of references and encourage clients to ask for them.
- Scotland for Golf is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to other parties without your consent. The information we request is only used to process your request and for on-going customer support by ourselves. This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information.
For More Information
“I wanted to thank you for everything you did for us. We appreciate everything you and your team did for us while there. The fact that you came from the dentist’s chair to handle our greens fees speaks volumes about your commitment to excellent customer service.”
- Dan Payton, USA
More Customer Testimonials »
“Some two weeks have passed since our “trip of a lifetime” to Scotland. I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks again for your efforts in putting together a fantastic trip.”
- Mark Conzelman, USA