Plan your Golf Tour | Scotland Golf Vacations & Tours
Your golf trip is very important to us and most of all you. Arranging a golf trip is not a simple task.
This is Why?
- You will need to determine the availability of the various golf clubs (each having their own rules and regulations concerning visitor play)
- Find and reserve a hotel, preferably near the golf courses you select.
- Search for a reliable coach company who you can trust to get you to your destinations, and on time.
- Can be difficult due to the time differences.
Once you get passed this process you will have to coordinate and plan when you arrive:
- What happens when your coach fails to arrive
- Your hire car is not big enough for you, your luggage and your clubs; You experience a puncture; travel times; driving distances; the higher costs of fuel consumption;
- Where to eat and drink
- Medical emergency
- The hotel or golf club cant find any trace of your booking
If you choose to plan all this yourself from start to finish then be prepared for an exasperating and frustrating experience.
To avoid falling into this category use the services of a golf travel specialist who will take care of all these details for you.
Which Tour Operator to use?
- Does the company specialise in ‘Golf'
- Is the company regulated by The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992?
- Does the company have over 10 years experience? minimum in this industry.
- Check the reputation of the company?
- Are they members of Professional Associations?
- Do they have an established website?
- Do they have a certified payment structure?
- Can they provide references?
- Is the company based abroad? if so, if things go wrong who is there to advise.
The most important thing to watch is don't let price be a deciding factor, a lot of companies don't offer what you think you are getting. Compare like for like. If you receive a quote a lot cheaper and price seems to be to good to be true it often is....
Many Operators don't acquire Old Course Guaranteed starting times please check to see that this is what is detailed.
For More Information
More Customer Testimonials »
“I wanted to thank you for everything you did for us. We appreciate everything you and your team did for us while there. The fact that you came from the dentist’s chair to handle our greens fees speaks volumes about your commitment to excellent customer service.”
- Dan Payton, USA