Singles Golf Packages | Scotland Golf Vacations & Tours
This package gives the opportunity for golfers to travel and play as a group – make lifelong friends, come as a couple, with a friend, or simply on your own. The package includes 4 Star hotels 6 nights, 4 rounds of golf, 2 days sightseeing, daily breakfast & transfers included.
You will receive 5 star concierge services throughout your trip.....
- Orientation, Welcome Pack, 24/7 service, 6 Nts, B&B
- Longniddry, New,Aberdour Golf Links
- Opportunity to Ballot the Famous OLD COURSE at St Andrews. (H/C woman 36 Men 24)
- "Prepare for the Links" with a clinic from your PGA Professional
- Total Care: Luxury coach with driver to all venues
Arrival Edinburgh International, transfer with chauffeur to Hotel
Check in, Edinburgh Dakota Hotel, 2 Nts B&B or another, Twin/Dbl Sharing
Orientation: A Scottish Golf Pro will meet your group on arrival. He is your personal contact throughout your stay and will be available 24-7. He will offer recommendations on local restaurants, bars, caddies and much more.
18 Holes Longniddry - link for full course info
Discover Edinburgh (Capital City of Scotland) on the HOP on Tour Bus, Visit the Famous Castle, the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, Princess Street
Transfer to St Andrews
Check in, Hotel Du Vin or Old Course Hotel or Fairmont Hotel 4 Nts B&B or another, Twin/Dbl Sharing
Transfer & Prepare for the Links Lesson with the PGA Profoessional
"Learn the secrets needed to tackle the famous links courses"
18 Holes Jubilee Course - link for full course info
Sightseeing in St Andrew**
Visit St Andrews Cathedral, British Golf Museum
Depart & Farewell, Return to Airport
Haste Ye Back
IMPORTANT NOTES on the OLD COURSE if you wish to include the 'daily' lottery during your visit:
- To qualify for ballot entry you require to hold a current H/C certificate of Men 24 Ladies 36.
- We require your Home Golf Club / Handicap / Mobile Number to enter the ballot 48 hours prior to play
- The PGA Professional will notify you 24 hours before play the result of the ballot entry.
- Pull carts and trolleys are only available after 12 pm. Caddies are available all day but not guaranteed
- **If you are successful you will forego that day's activities on tour
- Total Fee: £205 (Green Fee £170- Booking Fee £35)
- A ballot entries require minimum of two player. If you are the only golfer requesting the Old Course ballot there is the option to 'Play with the Pro' - playing fee £199.
Luxury transport for maximum comfort. Total Care:
Meet & Greet at the airport, Orientation meeting with a Scotlandfor Golf Professional, All transfers in luxury coach with your driver,Coach is equipped with DVD and cooler, Caddy bookings, Restaurants reservations, Sightseeing of historical landmarks and distilleries enroute.
Look for similar Tours:
Old Course (Guaranteed)
Old Course (Guaranteed)
For More Information
“I wanted to thank you for everything you did for us. We appreciate everything you and your team did for us while there. The fact that you came from the dentist’s chair to handle our greens fees speaks volumes about your commitment to excellent customer service.”
- Dan Payton, USA
“I can speak for all of us in saying it was a once-in-a-lifetime trip. The courses were great, and the hotels were in the middle of everything. In general, we liked the courses in the west better, although Steve loved the Old Course after shooting 81 there. Billy scored high marks with all of us”
- Dennis Levitt, USA
“Greetings from Canada Scott, Just a quick note to say that I had an excellent time. You left nothing out from start to finish. I will have no problem what so ever recommending you to my friends. Thanks you! ”
- Dennis N. Schembri, Canada
“I thoroughly enjoyed your school George is an excellent teacher and a very relaxed, affable gentleman.”
- Dwight Tichenor, Thailand
“Scott, I had a fabulous time! Playing the Old Course (as a golf historian) was a dream come true. Hopefully, I'll be back and I would definitely use your services. John”
- John Jenchura, USA
“I hope the sun is still shining in Scotland. We had a good trip home and wanted to thank you and your Dad once again for the wonderful experience in St. Andrews. We will have a life-time of memories and are seriously thinking of coming again. We will let you know when. When you and your Dad decide to come over here, please let us know. We would enjoy spending some time with you here. Thanks again and we wish you all the best! Manny ”
- Manuel Sousa, USA
“Scott, Thanks again for the great time and all of your hospitality. I hope Paul is not wearing you out. Matt ”
- Matt Ulliman, USA
More Customer Testimonials »
““Scotland for Golf” is who we went with. Like I stated, our Mecca tour was first class.”
- Pat Pessotto, Canada