OverviewThe 520 acre five star Fairmont St Andrews resort encapsulates luxury, elegance and truly breathtaking surroundings in the â€˜Home of Golfâ€™.
A truly unique and special venue that makes your visit one to remember, with its lavish and stunning surroundings, peaceful setting and stunning cliff top views of St Andrews and the North Sea. The resort prides itself with an array of fabulous facilities including two championship Golf Courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance, excellent dining experiences for every palette, ranging from our Italian eatery La Cucina to St Andrews Bar & Grill serving the freshest of steak and seafood.
- Concierge Desk
- Bar and lounge
- 7 Restaurants
- Swimming Pool
- Safety Deposit Boxes in Room
What to do in the Area
- Old Course
- Cinema Beach, sailing club and scenic walks
- Famous 'Ma Bells' Bar
- History to Explore - Cathedral, Castle, Tom Morris birth place, British Golf Museum
- Large selection of Bistros, Local Bars, Eating houses close by
- From your hotel most facilities are within walking distance, taxis are not expensive, car parking is limited
Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews, St Andrews, KY16 8PN