OverviewA luxury 4 star hotel near Glasgow with fantastic spa and golf facilities
Set amid acres of glorious Scottish countryside overlooked by the Campsie Hills, this four-star Glasgow hotel offers a stunning location with luxurious leisure facilities and excellent conference spaces - not to mention our 18-hole golf course designed by none other than Seve Ballesteros. Accommodation is provided by 148 spacious bedrooms and complemented by a luxurious spa and health club, complete with a fully-equipped gym staffed by fitness professionals, a huge swimming pool and a relaxing sauna.
- Bar and lounge
- 2 Restaurants
- Golf Course
- Swimming Pool
- Health Suite
What to do in the Area
- 20 Minutes drive from Glasgow.
- Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC)
- The Thistles Shopping Centre, Braehead Shopping Centre, Buchanan Galleries
- History to Explore - Glasgow Science Centre, Burrell Collection, Stirling Castle, The Falkirk Wheel
- From your hotel most facilities are within driving distance, taxis are not very expensive
The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort, 1 St Andrews Drive, Nr Glasgow, G680EW