OverviewEnjoy complete relaxation and a warm Scottish welcome at The Ardgowan Hotel and The Pilmour Hotel in St Andrews.
The Ardgowan was designed by the famous Scottish architect, George Rae, and was built in 1847. Now a family run hotel, The Ardgowan comprises of 29 comfortable en suite bedrooms across the two adjoining Georgian town houses. The Pilmour Hotel, located just next door, dates from 1820 and has a further 7 en suite bedrooms.
- Bar and lounge
What to do in the Area
- Old Course - 200 metres from the 1st Tee
- Beach, sailing club and scenic walks
- Famous 'Ma Bells' Bar
- History to Explore - Cathedral, Castle, Tom Morris Birth Place, British Golf Museum
- Large selection of Bistros, Local Bars, Eating houses close by
- From your hotel most facilities are within walking distance, taxis are not expensive, car parking is limited
Ardgowan Hotel, 2 Playfair Terrace, North Street, St Andrews, KY16 9HX