OverviewThe Best Western Scores Hotel is the closest hotel to the 1st tee of the world famous Old Course and the Royal and Ancient Clubhouse.
The Best Western Scores Hotel is the closest hotel to the 1st tee of the world famous Old Course and the Royal and Ancient Clubhouse. A 5 minute walk will take you to many of the town's attractions including the ancient castle and cathedral ruins, the 600 year old University (Scotland's oldest) and the historic town centre.
Whether travelling on business or pleasure, exploring the sight of St Andrews or experiencing the thrill of the Old Course first hand, the Best Western Scores Hotel is the ideal choice for visitors to St Andrews, golfers and non-golfers alike. The hotel occupies two traditional Victorian Town Houses dating back to 1864 and 1880 and retains many of the large former drawing rooms as Junior Suites.
- Bar and lounge
What to do in the Area
- Old Course - The Hotel is located 30 yards from the Old Course 1st tee
- Beach, sailing club and scenic walks
- Famous 'Ma Bells' Bar
- History to Explore - Cathedral, Castle, Tom Morris Birth Place, British Golf Museum
- Large selection of Bistros, Local Bars, Eating houses close by
- From your hotel most facilities are within walking distance, taxis are not expensive, car parking is limited
Scores Hotel, 76 The Scores, St Andrews, KY16 9BB