OverviewSleeps 8, 15 mins walk to Old Course, 4 x Double Beds & Sofa, 2 Bathrooms
Recently renovated, four-bedroom, two-bathroom bungalow nestled in the idyllic cul-de-sac of Horseley's Park.
With park views from the front of the property, this home also enjoys a fabulous location to the southwest of the historical town - St Andrews. A 20 minutes walk from the Town Centre, Horseley's is in the ideal spot for easy access to the local amenities, with grocery shops, parks and beaches all within the surrounding area.
The bungalow offers superb accommodation all on one level with ample space for 2 or more cars in the driveway. By entering through the double uPVC doors at the front, you are greeted by a generous vestibule which gives access to an open plan kitchen flowing seamlessly into the dining area and lounge which, with floor-to-ceiling windows are flooded with natural light. The kitchen is of modern design and offers an abundance storage provided by numerous floor and wall units. There is a Bosch oven and gas fired hob and extractor hood. The kitchen also gives access to a utility room with a back door leading to a completely enclosed back garden.
The outdoor areas are well-presented yet easy maintained with decking, paving, grass and an array of flowers and shrubs. The front also generously provides a paved driveway with enough room for off-street parking for two vehicles.
- TOWELS, BED SHEETS, SOAP AND TOILET PAPER
- CENTRAL HEATING OR A HEATER IN THE LISTING
- HOT WATER
- LAPTOP-FRIENDLY WORKSPACE
- A TABLE OR DESK WITH SPACE FOR A LAPTOP AND A CHAIR THAT’S COMFORTABLE TO WORK IN
- WASHING MACHINE
- FREE PARKING ON PREMISES
- COOKING BASICS
- POTS AND PANS, OIL, SALT AND PEPPER
- DISHES AND SILVERWARE
- SPACE WHERE GUESTS CAN COOK THEIR OWN MEALS
- GUEST ACCESS
What to do in the Area
- 1ST TEE OF THE OLD COURSE
- BEACH, SAILING CLUB AND SCENIC WALKS
- HISTORY TO EXPLORE - CATHEDRAL, CASTLE, TOM MORRIS BIRTH PLACE, BRITISH GOLF MUSEUM
- LARGE SELECTION OF BISTROS, LOCAL BARS, EATING HOUSES CLOSE BY
- FROM YOUR HOTEL MOST FACILITIES ARE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE, TAXIS ARE NOT EXPENSIVE, CAR PARKING IS LIMITED
Horseleys Park, St Andrews, ,