OverviewLough Erne Resort is Northern Ireland's first 5-Star AA and NITB resort featuring 120 rooms and suites
Winner of Hotel of the Year, Lough Erne Resort, is a luxurious 5-Star hotel in Enniskillen, the gateway to North West Ireland. Nestled on a 600 acre peninsula with spectacular views of the Fermanagh Lakelands.
Lough Erne Resort provides the ultimate 36-hole golf experience. Home to two Championship Golf Courses; the awarding winning Faldo Course and Castle Hume Golf Course and Golf Academy with state of the art facilities.
- Two 18 hole golf courses - including the Faldo course designed by Nick Faldo (6 times Major Champions)
- Award winning Catalina Restaurant - 3 AA Rosettes
What to do in the Area
- Headhunters Barber Shop and Railway Museum (speciality museum)
- Enniskillin Castle (vistors attractions)
- Devenish Island (historical site)
Loch Earn, Belleek Road, Enniskillen Fermanagh, Northern Ireland., BT93 7ED