OverviewThe five star Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort Spa is the perfect vacation resort for golf, spa and deluxe hotel dining experiences.
Bordering the renowned 17th Road Hole of the Old Course, the Old Course Hotel overlooks the famous links courses, the West Sands Beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. This prestigious AA Five Star-awarded hotel has 144 rooms including 35 suites and is recognised as one of Europe’s leading resorts. The Old Course Hotel features a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, and French designer Jacques Garcia designed many of the hotel’s suites. Located just a short stroll from the historic university town of St Andrews, it’s a great vacation spot for golfers and non-golfers alike.
- Golf Course - Dukes GC
- 6 Restaraunts to choose from
- KOHLER Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Free Parking
What to do in the Area
- 1st Tee of Old Course - 100m
- Beach, sailing club and scenic walks
- Famous 'Ma Bells' Bar
- History to Explore - Cathedral, Castle, Tom Morris birth place, British Golf Museum
- Large selection of Bistros, Local Bars, Eating houses close by
- From your hotel most facilities are within walking distance, Taxis are not expensive, car parking is limited
Old Course Hotel, Old Station Road, St Andrews, KY16 9SP