OverviewA golfer's paradise, aptly named for its enviable location
19th Lodge Ballybunion is a golfer's paradise, aptly named for its enviable location, directly opposite Ballybunion's famous links and on the Wild Atlantic Way. Your host, Mary Beasley, is justifiably proud of the fact that over 80% of her bookings are repeat business. This speaks for itself and reflects her genuine hospitality and attention to detail.
Green fee concessions are available for Ballybunion course. Gourmet breakfasts are served in the dining room with a panoramic view of the links. After playing Ballybunion for the first time, a man would think that the game of golf originated here. Located on the Shannon estuary, it is a true seaside links course, virtually treeless and a course of sharp contours throughout. There appears to be no man-made influence. It looks like a course laid out on land back in the 10th century.
- Guests regularly award 5 stars on B&B Reviews
- Purpose built to suit our golfing clientele
- Stunning views of the course from bedrooms
- Breakfast menu available from 6am.
- Guest Bar - Golf storage and drying room
- Tea-Coffee making facilities + Internet Access
- Hair dryers + cable television + direct-dial phone
- Deluxe Rooms with bath & shower (some with Jacuzzi)
- Standard Room Private facilities + power shower
19th Lodge Ballybunion, 19th Lodge Guest Accommodation, Golf Links Rd, Ballybunion, Co. Kerry,