OverviewIn the heart of Cruden Bay, less than 5 minutes from the golf course
Named after the fifteenth Earl of Errolls Father, fourth Earl of Kilmarnock, the Kilmarnock Arms Hotel has been welcoming guests for over 120 years. The first recording of the hotel was when a local newspaper in 1888 reported a dinner in honour of a departing tenant from Braehead Farm. We also have a guest book that’s earliest date is 1893 and then Bram Stoker our most noted guest is signed in 1894.
The hotel consitsts of 19 refurbished rooms, all of which are complete with ensuite bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities, and flat screen TV's.
What to do in the Area
- Lounge Bar
- Public Bar
Kilmarnock Arms Hotel, ,